* Bug?
@ 2001-03-01 13:45 Kirill Lapshin
From: Kirill Lapshin @ 2001-03-01 13:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hello,

I recently downloaded SourceNav, and from first glance it is the thing I'm
really need in my C++ project! However, I found following problem: if class
declaration present inside namespace, and definition outside (with scope
resolution of course) then SourceNav just ignores this class. Unfortunetly
throughout our project this notation is widely used, so I just can't use your
lovely program. Here is an example:

===== test.cpp =====
namespace N
{
   class A;
}

class N::A
{
};

namespace M
{
  class B
  {
  };
}

In this test SourceNav found only one class -- B, and it have no idea that A is
also present.
Sorry if it's a FAQ, and this problem could be easily solved somehow, but I
didn't found any way to set preferences for parser, except adding macros, which
wont help in my case.

Best regards,
Kirill Lapshin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-03-01 13:45 UTC | newest]