* wished feature
@ 2001-01-11  1:35 Jingyuan_Xu
From: Jingyuan_Xu @ 2001-01-11  1:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

hi
Thank you for your great work on source-navigator,I like it.
I'm a editor-hunter.so I have some suggestion:

1.collapsable editor: you see it in multiedit(www.multiedit.com), with the
pattern (regular expression),you
get a overlook on the code.
with such function you can only show the comments, but let the code colappsed in
 a tree node.

2.in xref,the call tree should  be able to be saved (better in xml format).
so In linux forum , with such exchangable file people can have a base to talk
how a function of open source soft is implemented .

3.adopting the lpa(literature programming,see
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~vaschelp/Programming/Literate/literate.html )

Best Regard
xu JingYuan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-01-11  1:35 UTC | newest]