* Small bug
@ 2001-04-02  2:22 leonp
From: leonp @ 2001-04-02  2:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hello,
         I use the SN for cross development (this time under Win2K without
CygWin) and discovered a small bug:
         When a file was deleted manually in the project directory, while
the SN wasn't running, it starts, suggest the project selection and then
informs that the file is not present and suggests to delete, (add and so
on) it. If I choose "delete" option,  the SN ends execution - nothing
happens and there is no job running. But when I start SN again, it starts
"2 copies of SN" - one totally new, another - the continuation of the
"delete" dialog.
         Thanks.

Leon Pollak
leonp@plris.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-04-02  2:22 UTC | newest]