* One more inconsistant behavior (even bug!) in SN 5.0
@ 2001-04-04  5:51 leonp
From: leonp @ 2001-04-04  5:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hello,
         I have found one more problem, which wasn't in 4.5.2.
         Suppose the editor window is opened and contains file source.c and
I run the build process, which fins some errors in source.c file.
         If the editor window is marked as NOT "Reuse", SN opens new editor
for source.c. But the source.c is saved!!??
         Once more, 4.5.2 didn't do this.

Leon Pollak
leonp@plris.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-04-04  5:51 UTC | newest]