* Xref ordering
@ 2001-03-21  3:26 William Gacquer
From: William Gacquer @ 2001-03-21  3:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hello
	I want the Xref view not to order the references alpabeticaly but by
the order of appeareance (line number).
	How can I do that?

	William Gacquer

* RE: Xref ordering
@ 2001-03-22  1:45 William Gacquer
From: William Gacquer @ 2001-03-22  1:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: William Gacquer, sourcenav

I apologize : I have to learn english again and again.

"Order" is like "sort" in France..

Thus, the real question is :

I want the Xref view not to **SORT** the references alphabeticaly but by
the order of appearance (line number).
	How can I do that?

William Gacquer