* Buggy Xref?
@ 2001-03-26  7:12 William Gacquer
From: William Gacquer @ 2001-03-26  7:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hello
	I have a lot of source code to parse. The code is working pretty
well ( this is the Rayman Revolution Playstation 2 game). I asked source
navigator to parse the code using a #define list I provide. These #defines
are correct. These are the #define of the release version. When I ask for a
"Reparse Project", its crashes like this :

"
	Error: child killed: segmentation violation during xref-generation
for: public/mth/mth_flt.h
	Source-Navigator had a problem generating Cross-Reference
information.
	Cross-Reference information is not complete.
"

Without the #define list, it runs well.

How can I get the log of the x-ref generation to eventualy get the line
where the problem is?

Are you aware of that kind of bug?

Regards,
	William Gacquer

PS : You already know how to parse the code. Now, the next step would be to
offer the opportunity to hide/unhide the code between #ifdef/#endif

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-03-26  7:12 UTC | newest]