* How to merge different SN projects under UNIX
@ 2001-03-12  0:17 Fuhrer Jean-Pierre-CJF100
From: Fuhrer Jean-Pierre-CJF100 @ 2001-03-12  0:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'sourcenav@sourceware.cygnus.com'

Hello,

I use the command line under Unix to build a project.
Is there a possibility to merge different projects one to another ?
Can I start a reparse from the command line ?
Regards
Jean-Pierre Fuhrer

Jean-Pierre Fuhrer
CGISS
Motorola (Schweiz) AG
Fabrikstrasse 8
CH-4614 Hägendorf
TEL:   +41 62 209 92 55
FAX:  +41 62 209 91 04

* How to merge different SN projects under UNIX
@ 2001-03-12 23:45 Fuhrer Jean-Pierre-CJF100
From: Fuhrer Jean-Pierre-CJF100 @ 2001-03-12 23:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'sourcenav@sources.redhat.com'