* Quotes from Source-Navigator users?
@ 2000-07-18 20:53 Mo DeJong
From: Mo DeJong @ 2000-07-18 20:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Here is a great sourcenav user quote, we should put together
a page with cool quotes like this from users.

Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc

  Source-Navigator is a great tool.  I originally purchased it for work to
  learn our graphics drivers' internals.  Since then, I've used it for
  Tcl, C and C++ code, and found it so useful on various personal projects
  that I kept the license for myself.

Brent Burton
Sr. Software Engineer
3dfx Interactive, Inc.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-07-18 20:53 UTC | newest]