* Help Please!  Problem starting source navigator
@ 2000-07-22 22:09 Rogue Eagle
From: Rogue Eagle @ 2000-07-22 22:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hello,
  When I try to start Source Navigator by executing
the 'snavigator' shell script, I get the following
error:

Error: invalid command name "sn_tcl_tk_init"

Has anyone seen this before?  Neither the configure or
make reported any errors.  I'm running Suse 6.4, plain
jane, except for upgrade to X 4.0.

Thanks for any help you can provide in advance!
Steve

=====
---Someone told me that if you play a windoze NT CD backwards, it will play satanic messages.
---That's NOTHING!! If you play it forwards, it will install windoze NT!!!!!

http://mail.yahoo.com/

* Re: Help Please! Problem starting source navigator
@ 2000-07-23  9:41 ` Mo DeJong
From: Mo DeJong @ 2000-07-23  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rogue Eagle; +Cc: sourcenav

On Sat, 22 Jul 2000, Rogue Eagle wrote:

> Hello,
>   When I try to start Source Navigator by executing
> the 'snavigator' shell script, I get the following
> error:
>
> Error: invalid command name "sn_tcl_tk_init"
>
> Has anyone seen this before?  Neither the configure or
> make reported any errors.  I'm running Suse 6.4, plain
> jane, except for upgrade to X 4.0.

su -
chmod 644 $INSTALL/snavigator/share/gui/tclIndex

Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc