* Where is the CVS repository?
@ 2000-07-23 18:46 Ben Elliston
From: Ben Elliston @ 2000-07-23 18:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

I don't see any mention of anonymous CVS access for sourcenav. Is there any?

Ben

* Re: Where is the CVS repository?
@ 2000-07-23 18:54 ` Mo DeJong
From: Mo DeJong @ 2000-07-23 18:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ben Elliston; +Cc: sourcenav

On Mon, 24 Jul 2000, Ben Elliston wrote:

> I don't see any mention of anonymous CVS access for sourcenav. Is there any?
>
> Ben

Not yet. When 5.0 is ready it will be made available in the CVS on
sourceware. Until then, we will be providing snapshots to download.

Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc

* Mail Header without the Reply-To line
@ 2000-07-23 21:55   ` Gilles J. Seguin
From: Gilles J. Seguin @ 2000-07-23 21:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

 Subject: Re: Where is the CVS repository?
    Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 18:54:07 -0700 (PDT)
    From: Mo
      To: Ben

Mo DeJong wrote:

(...)

We do not have the Reply-To line like in the example above, it has
been added manually.

I think the feature can save unwanted mail or redirection where
we want it.

* Re: Mail Header without the Reply-To line
@ 2000-07-23 23:55     ` Mo DeJong
From: Mo DeJong @ 2000-07-23 23:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gilles J. Seguin; +Cc: sourcenav

On Mon, 24 Jul 2000, Gilles J. Seguin wrote:

>  Subject: Re: Where is the CVS repository?
>     Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 18:54:07 -0700 (PDT)
>     From: Mo
>       To: Ben
>

> Mo DeJong wrote:
> >
> (...)
>

> We do not have the Reply-To line like in the example above, it has
> been added manually.
>
> I think the feature can save unwanted mail or redirection where
> we want it.

I asked our admin guys about this. One of them responded that
changing the reply to field was actually a bad thing.

Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc