* Source Navigator old-n-future status ?
@ 2000-08-10 12:20 Steve Michel
From: Steve Michel @ 2000-08-10 12:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hi,

What is the status of the Source Navigator product now ???

Has an SGI port been carried forward to v4.5 ?    (we still have v4.1 of this)

Is NT supported under the new GPL release ?

Thanks,
Steve Michel

> I came across the following articles today:
>    http://sources.redhat.com/sourcenav/
>    http://www.redhat.com/about/cygnus_1999/
>
> When I viewed the PowerSoft page, I was surprised to find that the only product now mentioned was Krakatau.
> (It seems not too long ago I was there and saw several, including SourceNavigator, but then time flies...)
> When I attempt to view the www.cygnus.com page, I'm taken directly to www.redhat.com
>
> We first acquired SN v4.1 for SGI mid '1998.
> Since then I've had no announcements or other news, (updates, patches, etc.).

* Re: Source Navigator old-n-future status ?
@ 2000-08-10 12:30 ` Mo DeJong
From: Mo DeJong @ 2000-08-10 12:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000, Steve Michel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What is the status of the Source Navigator product now ???

The answer is 42. (Not for the Douglas Adams impaired)

> Has an SGI port been carried forward to v4.5 ?    (we still have v4.1 of this)
>
> Is NT supported under the new GPL release ?

It works on NT, and it should not be hard to compile it under IRIX.
Just download the source and run ./configure ; make.

Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc