* Can't download source navigator
@ 2001-04-10 17:50 Chris SKONIECZNY
From: Chris SKONIECZNY @ 2001-04-10 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

I wanted to load ver 5 but FTP server requires user ID and password - I do not
have any though .
cs

* Re: Can't download source navigator
@ 2001-04-10 20:44 ` Tom Tromey
From: Tom Tromey @ 2001-04-10 20:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris SKONIECZNY; +Cc: sourcenav

Chris> I wanted to load ver 5 but FTP server requires user ID and
Chris> password - I do not have any though .

Try user "ftp" and for the password use your email address.

Tom

* Re: Can't download source navigator
@ 2001-04-10 21:40   ` Mo DeJong
From: Mo DeJong @ 2001-04-10 21:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tom Tromey; +Cc: Chris SKONIECZNY, sourcenav

> Chris> I wanted to load ver 5 but FTP server requires user ID and
> Chris> password - I do not have any though .
>
> Try user "ftp" and for the password use your email address.
>
> Tom

When the FTP thing comes up, it just means the server is overloaded.
Try one of the mirror sites, like:

ftp://ftp.freesoftware.com/pub/sourceware/sourcenav/releases/SN50-010322-source.tar.gz

Mo