* "Iconize project" cancels SN
@ 2001-04-12  1:26 leonp
From: leonp @ 2001-04-12  1:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hello,
         I tried to apply "Iconize project" menu item. The result was total
cancelling of the SN application under Win2K, leaving  project files busy.
         I am very sorry to confess that I don't know the TCL/TK language
and therefore am not able to correct the problems I discover in SN, so my
activities on the list are (just now) restricted only by reporting problems
and proposals.
         Once more, sorry.

Leon Pollak
leonp@plris.com

* Re: "Iconize project" cancels SN
@ 2001-04-12 10:25 ` Mo DeJong
From: Mo DeJong @ 2001-04-12 10:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

On Thu, 12 Apr 2001 leonp@plris.com wrote:

> Hello,
>          I tried to apply "Iconize project" menu item. The result was total
> cancelling of the SN application under Win2K, leaving  project files busy.

Actually, it just unmaps all the windows and leaves hyper.exe
running. This one is a known problem, but we really should
have a bug in the DB about it since people are going to
run into it. Could you add this to the bug DB?

>          I am very sorry to confess that I don't know the TCL/TK language
> and therefore am not able to correct the problems I discover in SN, so my
> activities on the list are (just now) restricted only by reporting problems
> and proposals.
>          Once more, sorry.

Well, you don't have to apologize for not fixing the bugs
you run into. It is just better if you do.

Mo