* HTML, Properties Parsers
@ 2001-04-05  8:34 Khamis Abuelkomboz (UUNET)
From: Khamis Abuelkomboz (UUNET) @ 2001-04-05  8:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Here are two parsers for HTML and Java Developers, what I found very
usefull:

http://home.knuut.de/khamis/sn/index.html

Khamis

* Re: HTML, Properties Parsers
@ 2001-04-05  9:04 ` Syd Polk
From: Syd Polk @ 2001-04-05  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Khamis Abuelkomboz (UUNET); +Cc: sourcenav

"Khamis Abuelkomboz (UUNET)" wrote:

> Here are two parsers for HTML and Java Developers, what I found very
> usefull:
>
> http://home.knuut.de/khamis/sn/index.html
>
> Khamis

Khamis, we would be happy to add these to the SN distribution, if you
would like to submit them.

You will need to file a copyright assignment form first.

* Re: HTML, Properties Parsers
@ 2001-04-17 23:28 ` Mo DeJong
From: Mo DeJong @ 2001-04-17 23:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

On Thu, 5 Apr 2001, Khamis Abuelkomboz (UUNET) wrote:

> Here are two parsers for HTML and Java Developers, what I found very
> usefull:
>
> http://home.knuut.de/khamis/sn/index.html
>
> Khamis

Hey Khamis, did you get a chance to fill out the
copyright assignment form?

http://sources.redhat.com/sourcenav/copyright.html

We would like to take a look at your parsers,
but we have to make sure all that legal
mumbo jumbo is out of the way first.

Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc