* Scrolling in CVS-History
@ 2001-05-16  1:44 Rainer Kiehne
From: Rainer Kiehne @ 2001-05-16  1:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hi all,

I don't know if I found a bug or a missing feature, but there is no scrollbar
in the Revision Control Editor -> History Windows.

Chosing a special entry only works sometimes, i.e

As long as the file is still highlighted in yellow in the Project files
window I can choose a special log enty.

If there is an other file underlined black in the Project files window any
input to the History window is ignored. Althoug the drop down menu is still
usable but with no effect.

How can I get access to early log entries (except from using console, or
chosing them one by one)?

TIA Rainer

PS: Thanks for that great program - I saved a lot of time using it.
--
Rainer Kiehne
Leibnizstrasse 22/Zi.96

* Re: Scrolling in CVS-History
@ 2001-05-20 14:33 ` Mo DeJong
From: Mo DeJong @ 2001-05-20 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rainer Kiehne; +Cc: sourcenav

On Wed, 16 May 2001, Rainer Kiehne wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I don't know if I found a bug or a missing feature, but there is no scrollbar
> in the Revision Control Editor -> History Windows.

Humm, that does seem odd. You can click and drag up or down in the tags
window or the log window, but they really should have scroll bars.

Could you file a bug report for this problem using the new
bug DB? After doing that, you might want to take a shot at
fixing the problems, the code is in gui/rcs.tcl.

Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc