* Please help
@ 2001-05-24 13:19 Andrey Madan
From: Andrey Madan @ 2001-05-24 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav; +Cc: Andrey Madan

Hi,

My name is Andrey Madan. I am working for Medtronic Inc.
I am trying to evaluate yourproduct in order to determine if it fits the needs of my team (about 20 developers).
We are working on a big project and we need reliable program to visualize our source.
Hence, we need something like Source-Navigator.
It runs great , but I could not parse correctly those kind of symbols
asm{
   bcc   ilong2:0       ; "
      i div                 ; "
}

The parser actually thinks that I am using  " and '  as some sort of comments, and does not create xref information for that part of code.

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Thank you,

Andrey Madan

* Re: Please help
@ 2001-05-24 13:57 ` Mo DeJong
From: Mo DeJong @ 2001-05-24 13:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

On Thu, 24 May 2001, Andrey Madan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My name is Andrey Madan. I am working for Medtronic Inc.
> I am trying to evaluate yourproduct in order to determine if it fits the needs of my team (about 20 developers).
> We are working on a big project and we need reliable program to visualize our source.
> Hence, we need something like Source-Navigator.
> It runs great , but I could not parse correctly those kind of symbols
> asm{
>    bcc   ilong2:0       ; "
>       i div                 ; "
> }

Is this inline asm code inside a .c file? I don't think our
ASM parsers support that sort of usage. It would be an
interesting project to add .c -> .asm parsing but it
would require more than a little custom hacking.

Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc

* Adding a menu to build window
@ 2001-05-25 11:08   ` Celia McInnis
From: Celia McInnis @ 2001-05-25 11:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Is it possible to add a new menu to the make/build window in SN 5.0 (without changing the SN source code)? If so, can
a couple of pointers be given?

Thanks,
Celia McInnis

* Re: Adding a menu to build window
@ 2001-05-25 21:39     ` Celia McInnis
From: Celia McInnis @ 2001-05-25 21:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Celia McInnis; +Cc: sourcenav

I figured out how to do this late this afternoon (from the source code). If anyone wants to know how, just ask.
Thanks.