* Target order
@ 2001-06-20  5:59 Helmut Herrmann
From: Helmut Herrmann @ 2001-06-20  5:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hello,

I am working on a project consisting of about 80 targets, 40 debug and
release targets each. Is it possible to sort these targets in the Build
Settings dialog? Currently, it is quite cumbersome to find a specific
target. Thank you for any answer.

Regards,
Helmut Herrmann

* Re: Target order
@ 2001-06-21 14:01 ` Mo DeJong
From: Mo DeJong @ 2001-06-21 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

On Wed, 20 Jun 2001, Helmut Herrmann wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am working on a project consisting of about 80 targets, 40 debug and
> release targets each. Is it possible to sort these targets in the Build
> Settings dialog? Currently, it is quite cumbersome to find a specific
> target. Thank you for any answer.
>
> Regards,
> Helmut Herrmann

You would have to modify the code to do custom sorting.
If you are interested in doing this, I suggest you
start poking around in snavigator/gui/targetmgr.tcl.

There is a block of code like so in the CreateDialog method:

        # Get a list of targets
        set targets [GetTargetsList]

        foreach target ${targets} {
            $itk_component(tmlist) insert end ${target}
            sn_log "IDE_DEBUG: target = <${target}>"
        }

You could sort the list before adding it to the list widget
at that point.

Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc