* [cygnus.project.sourcemaster] Source Navigator in Open Source?
@ 2000-05-18 22:28 Jim Kingdon
From: Jim Kingdon @ 2000-05-18 22:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

So, is sourcenav on the FTP site?  I don't see it there.

From: CLP026@europe30.mot.com (Pedersen Lars-CLP026)
Newsgroups: cygnus.project.sourcemaster
Subject: Source Navigator in Open Source?
Date: 15 May 2000 05:19:15 -0700
To: "'sourcemaster@cygnus.com'" <sourcemaster@cygnus.com>

As I can see that you are begging for suggestions for your excellent site I
will make the effort to rephrase my question to a suggestion :-)

I read on you web page for Source-Navigator that it is now Open Source.
There is even an ftp directory and links to mirrors listed for download
sites. Thats really good news. I have tried the tool and really love it. My
former employer however thought it was too expensive so I have only used it
for "fun". I have tried to download the software but neither the local link
nor the mirrors have any content in the ftp area. My suggestion is therefore
to make the software available....

Now my original question is that I have tried to find and download the
Source-Navigator but have not been successful in my attempts. I'm behind a
firewall at work, so maybe that's it, but what puzzles me is that I can
access the ftp directory but there is no content, neither at your site nor
in the mirrors.

Regards,

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Lars Jarnbo Pedersen
HiQ WISE
Engager 2-4
2605 Brøndby

Phone: +45 4348 8245 (Motorola)
Fax: +45 4346 0019 (HiQ Wise)
E-mail: Lars.Pedersen@wise.dk
WWW: www.wise.dk

BTW: As I am a Scandinavian I could actually have added some Swedish cook
stuff (in Swedish!!!) in the question, but as I would really like to have my
question answered sensibly :-) I didn't.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-05-18 22:28 UTC | newest]