* source nnavigator on macintosh
@ 2001-02-27 13:39 Christian Fleury
From: Christian Fleury @ 2001-02-27 13:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Any project to port sorce nav on MacOS 9.1 and/or MacOS X?

* Re: Using SourceNav for Java
@ 2001-02-28 14:32 Ian Roxborough
From: Ian Roxborough @ 2001-02-28 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brad Cox, sourcenav

It's been a long time since I touched that code.  But IIRC,
I don't think there is a rule for .jar files (zipped up java or class
files, yeah?).  It probably won't be hard to add a rule providing
that there is no complexity involved in handling jar files.

My knowedge of java is pretty limited.

Ian.