* Source availability
@ 2000-06-06  5:01 Bruce Stephens
From: Bruce Stephens @ 2000-06-06  5:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

I understand the stand-alone source isn't quite available.

However, presumably if I just wanted to play with the thing, I'd find
that the source navigator in EDK isn't entirely dissimilar?  And
there's source for that in RedHat mirrors all over the place, for
example
Admittedly, I wouldn't want to get this over a modem (the 60M
comprises 4 packages, only one of which is source navigator).

--
Bruce Stephens			Bruce.Stephens@MessagingDirect.com
MessagingDirect(UK) Ltd		<URL: http://www.MessagingDirect.com/ >

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-06-06  5:01 UTC | newest]