* Core Toolchain and Developer Tools at FOSDEM
@ 2024-01-28 20:38 Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2024-01-28 20:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc, binutils, newlib, libc-alpha, gdb, systemtap, libabigail,
	valgrind-developers

Fosdem is next weekend, February 3 & 4, in Brussels.  Guinevere,
Dodji, Jose, David and Thomas organized some great devroom talks:

On Saturday, 15:00 to 18:20, the Debugger and Analysis Devroom
https://fosdem.org/2024/schedule/track/debuggers-and-analysis/

  Debug your stage-1 systemd with GDB and the NixOS test framework
    Ryan Lahfa, Julien Malka, Linus Heckemann
  Love rr, Love rr, you're so good to me
    Vicențiu Ciorbaru
  Help us improve time manipulation with GDB
    Guinevere Larsen
  ROCgdb, GDB and AMDGPU debugging
    Lancelot SIX
  GDB on Windows: status & plans
    Pedro Alves
  Online Debugging and ABI Data Services
    Frank Ch. Eigler
  Poke all the microcontrollers!
    Mohammad-Reza Nabipoor
  Verrou : a valgrind tool dedicated to floating point error diagnosis
    LATHUILIERE Bruno

Also on Saturday from 11:40 to 12:20 in the Rust devroom Arthur Cohen
will talk about The plan for gccrs
https://fosdem.org/2024/schedule/event/fosdem-2024-2207-the-plan-for-gccrs/

On Sunday, from 9:00 to 12:45, the GCC devroom
https://fosdem.org/2024/schedule/track/gcc/

  Welcome to the GCC dev room
    David Malcolm, Thomas Schwinge
  GCC for new contributors
    David Malcolm
  How to bring up GCC for your new chip
    Jeremy Bennett
  My experience as a first time contributor to GCC's LTO
    Rishi Raj
  Unicode Support for GCC Rust
    Raiki Tamura
  What can Compiler-Explorer do for GCC
    Marc Poulhiès
  Unlocking Secret Analysis in GCC Static Analyzer
    Pierrick Philippe
  Yacking about Bison
    James Lowden
  Can the mold linker be /usr/bin/ld?
    Rui Ueyama
  Build Distribution for Maintaining the Famous GCC 4.7
    Oliver Reiche
  Sega Dreamcast Homebrew with GCC
    Falco Girgis

Various Sourceware volunteers, overseers, PLC members and Software
Freedom Conservancy staff will also be around.

For those we cannot attend in person the talks will be recorded.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-01-28 20:38 UTC | newest]