* systemstap.com
@ 2019-10-08  9:59 Jose Dunn
From: Jose Dunn @ 2019-10-08  9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: systemtap

Hello,

systemstap.com is on sale and we are open to any reasonable offers for it. Please feel free to make a bid.

Regards,
Jose Dunn

* systemstap.com
@ 2019-10-02 18:56 Ethan Rose
From: Ethan Rose @ 2019-10-02 18:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: systemtap

Hi!

Are you perhaps interested in systemstap.com? It is being put on sale and we are taking in offers from any interested parties.

I wish you a nice day!

Ethan Rose

* systemstap.com
@ 2018-08-17  4:16 Lakia Chill
From: Lakia Chill @ 2018-08-17  4:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: systemtap

Hello!

systemstap.com will be released back to the market soon, only the domain name is on sale, no website comes with this offer. Let us know and we will get back to you.

In any case, I wish you a nice day!

Lakia Chill