* call for testing: debian wheezy systemtap 1.7-1+deb7u1
@ 2013-05-16  8:41 Timo Juhani Lindfors
From: Timo Juhani Lindfors @ 2013-05-16  8:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: systemtap

Hi,

debian wheezy released with systemtap 1.7-1 which unfortunately doesn't
cope with debugfs having 0700 permissions. I asked the release team to
consider accepting version 1.7-1+deb7u1 that fixes the issue to debian
wheezy as a proposed upload:

If you run systemtap on debian wheezy I'd like to hear from you, do the
packages at

http://lindi.iki.fi/lindi/systemtap/wheezy/

work fine for you? Please reply to me directly or to
706817@bugs.debian.org

-Timo

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-05-16  8:41 UTC | newest]