* To know the more about debugging feature of Systemtap
       [not found] ` <CAJZNZiY27Wodw5AZiAZ7V=naC0BgG+cG10iBtwACN=F9hjqtUg@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2017-12-13 11:58   ` Neil k.thomas
From: Neil k.thomas @ 2017-12-13 11:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: systemtap

Sir,

I am new to Systemtap tool and have doubts regarding its debugging
capabilities . Is this tool able to debug all the layers in Linux kernel.
Logical kernel layers like System call interface, Process management, File
system, Network stack and Device drivers. To what extend we can debug the
kernel and gather the debug information?.

Can you share the documents on debugging features of this tool. It will be
very helpful if you can give details of Linux kernel module specific
debugging features , capabilities and limitations.

Thank you!

* Re: To know the more about debugging feature of Systemtap
@ 2017-12-13 12:07     ` Arkady
From: Arkady @ 2017-12-13 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Neil k.thomas; +Cc: systemtap

Hi,