public inbox for xconq7@sourceware.org
* Mac OS X: menu keyboard shortcuts
@ 2003-12-16 19:21 Shawn Medero
From: Shawn Medero @ 2003-12-16 19:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xconq7

Hans,
Is there anyway I can map the Next & Previous Actor menu commands to a
keyboard shortcut?

I tried using the built-in keyboard mapping function in OS X 10.3 , but
I guess it only works in Cocoa apps.

Shawn

* Re: Mac OS X: menu keyboard shortcuts
@ 2003-12-16 19:23 ` Hans Ronne
From: Hans Ronne @ 2003-12-16 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Shawn Medero; +Cc: xconq7

>Hans,
>Is there anyway I can map the Next & Previous Actor menu commands to a
>keyboard shortcut?

Not to my knowledge. But you do have the buttons (arrows) at the top of the
control panel for this.

>I tried using the built-in keyboard mapping function in OS X 10.3 , but
>I guess it only works in Cocoa apps.

Maybe. Are there any other problems on 10.3? I haven't tested it myself yet.

Hans

* Re: Mac OS X: menu keyboard shortcuts
@ 2003-12-16 21:54   ` Shawn Medero
From: Shawn Medero @ 2003-12-16 21:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xconq7

On Dec 16, 2003, at 2:13 PM, Hans Ronne wrote:

> Are there any other problems on 10.3? I haven't tested it myself yet.

Nope, so far it is xconq is running fine in 10.3 - I am currently
testing out the 1942 WW2 scenario