public inbox for xconq7@sourceware.org
* discuss
@ 2004-06-08  0:04 kelly121
From: kelly121 @ 2004-06-08  0:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xconq7

There are a man who said he had know the scientific secret of producing the UFO.I have read his article,
and i found his theory was a little reasonable .I want to know whether his theory is right or
not .
I want to discuss this theory with you .

http://www.theseventhlamb.com

* discuss
@ 2004-06-08  1:30 kelly1212
From: kelly1212 @ 2004-06-08  1:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xconq7

There are a man who said he had know the scientific secret of producing the UFO.I have read his article,
and i found his theory was a little reasonable .I want to know whether his theory is right or
not .
I want to discuss this theory with you .

http://www.theseventhlamb.com

* Re: discuss
@ 2004-06-08  0:33   ` Eric McDonald
From: Eric McDonald @ 2004-06-08  0:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mskala; +Cc: xconq7

On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 18:31, mskala@ansuz.sooke.bc.ca wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Jun 2004, kelly121 wrote:
> > There are a man who said he had know the scientific secret of producing the UFO.
>
> It's really not difficult.  You just have to be sure you know whether
> you're doing action-based building or ACP-independent building, because
> there are different properties and tables for the two.

ROFL.  :-) :-)

Eric

* Re: discuss
       [not found] <200406080005.i5805G9O020999@pd2.baremetal.com>