public inbox for xconq7@sourceware.org
From: Elijah Meeks <elijahmeeks@yahoo.com>
To: Eric McDonald <mcdonald@phy.cmich.edu>
Cc: xconq7@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: Occupant Capture
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 17:31:00 -0000	[thread overview]

> Sounds like it could be a bug. The transport isn't
> changing type when it
> is captured, is it?

No change-type.  You can test it on the new battles.g
by attempting an attack from starship to starship.  By
rule, it'll only work if a) the target starship is
smaller and b) it has ko'd or destroyed shields, and
then only 20% of the time.  But when it does work, you
end up with a totally system-less ship.

> Maybe I am not fully awake yet, but what is the
> above language? Or is it
> a Frankenstein of more than one language? At first

Yeah, I was feeling left out of the esperanza.  It's a
little French, a little Pin-Yin Mandarin, some then a
hodge-podge of latinesque and cyrrilicish sounding
words.  I have no idea what 'merci sven burro' means.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail