public inbox for xconq7@sourceware.org
* New Installer for Windows
@ 2004-07-04 12:48 Eric McDonald
From: Eric McDonald @ 2004-07-04 12:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xconq7

Hello fellow Xconquerors,

   There is a new Xconq installer for Windows available.

   http://eric_mcdonald.home.comcast.net/xconq/xconq_20040704_setup.exe

   It has all of the latest features and bug fixes. The SDL interface is
also included, but I have not yet included a shortcut to it, until I
address the quitting problem that it has. Also, I removed the shortcut
to Cconq, the text console version of Xconq, for the time being, but
'cconq.exe' is still available.

   Also, the size of the installer has decreased significantly. The
April 26th installer was over 7 MB; this one is not quite 5 MB and
contains more stuff than the older one.

   Enjoy,
     Eric

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-07-04  9:21 UTC | newest]