public inbox for xconq7@sourceware.org
* New Documentation: Games Library
@ 2004-07-26  5:30 Eric McDonald
From: Eric McDonald @ 2004-07-26  5:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xconq7

Hello fellow Xconquerors,

   I have now added automatically-generated HTML documentation for the
entire Xconq games library to the Xconq Web site. The link can be
accessed from the Xconq home page. Or, here is the URL:
   http://sources.redhat.com/xconq/gamedoc/index.html

   Essentially everything that the online help system provides, you can
also find in the Web pages.

   I will continue to work on improving the formatting and content of
the individual help sections in the weeks (and likely, months) ahead.
But, this mostly concludes my work with providing output files from the
help system. The only additional improvement to the help file output
that I can currently imagine, would be to report unit type names in the
navigation bars of the help pages, rather than the generic "Unit" for
the "Next" and "Previous" links. Likewise, for terrain, materials, and
advances.
   Other than that, I think the help file framework is fairly sound.
However, I would like to hear from you, if you have any suggestions or
if you find problems.

   Enjoy,
     Eric