public inbox for xconq7@sourceware.org
* Status
@ 2004-01-21 19:15 Eric McDonald
From: Eric McDonald @ 2004-01-21 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xconq7

Hello all,

  The list has been rather quiet lately, so I thought I would
mention that progress is still being made with Xconq. I'm trying
to make the AI a worthier opponent; it still has a _long_ way to
go.
  I haven't heard anything from Hans recently (no email, no CVS
checkins). I sent him an email last week; I never got a response.
Maybe the message just slipped through the cracks.... But, has
anyone had any communication with him in the past few weeks?

Eric

* Status
@ 1998-12-25  3:46 Stan Shebs
From: Stan Shebs @ 1998-12-25  3:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xconq7

Just so people know what's going on, I've doing 7.2.1-type fixes.
I've zapped just about all of them I think, and have been fiddling
with image shrinking/magnification, so that the X11 interface gets
images that are sized correctly for different cell sizes.  If you've
been hit by any bugs not advertised on the list, now is the time to
speak up!

							Stan