* gprofng testing
@ 2023-05-04 22:32 Vladimir Mezentsev
From: Vladimir Mezentsev @ 2023-05-04 22:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

Hi All,

We have many tests for gprofng inside Oracle.
Only 3 tests are public and they are in binutils-gdb.git/gprofng/testsuite.

I want to add more tests for gprofng.
These tests use pre-existing experiments and binaries.
Each test has a golden file which we compare against the new gprofng output.

We never rebuilt the experiments and binaries. But sometimes we changed
the golden file.
The size of experiments can be big.
The size of gold files is usually small.

How to make such tests public?

Thank you,
-Vladimir

PS.
I see that the old gprof doesn't have tests inside binutils-gdb.git. How
do we test gprof?