* Re: Finalized intl-update patches
       [not found] <86wmuljjog.fsf@aarsen.me>
@ 2023-11-14 12:50 ` Nick Clifton
From: Nick Clifton @ 2023-11-14 12:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Arsen Arsenović; +Cc: Binutils

Hi Arsen,

> The intl-update patches got approved and merged on the GCC side.  I've
> rebased them for Binutils/GDB as well as updated intlmacosx.m4.  I've
> attached those patches.

Looks good to me.  Please go ahead and apply them.

Cheers
   Nick

* Re: Finalized intl-update patches
@ 2023-11-14 19:17   ` Arsen Arsenović
From: Arsen Arsenović @ 2023-11-14 19:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nick Clifton; +Cc: Binutils

Hi Nick,

Nick Clifton <nickc@redhat.com> writes:

> Hi Arsen,
>
>> The intl-update patches got approved and merged on the GCC side.  I've
>> rebased them for Binutils/GDB as well as updated intlmacosx.m4.  I've
>> attached those patches.
>
> Looks good to me.  Please go ahead and apply them.

I'm afraid I lack the required access to do that, so it'd fall on
someone else to do, which is why I initially mentioned that I'll send
you the rebased/tweaked patchset when approved on the other side.
Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the review, good to hear I didn't miss anything.

Have a lovely evening!
--
Arsen Arsenović

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Finalized intl-update patches
@ 2023-11-15 12:57     ` Nick Clifton
From: Nick Clifton @ 2023-11-15 12:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Arsen Arsenović; +Cc: Binutils

Hi Arsen,

>>> The intl-update patches got approved and merged on the GCC side.  I've
>>> rebased them for Binutils/GDB as well as updated intlmacosx.m4.  I've
>>> attached those patches.
>>
>> Looks good to me.  Please go ahead and apply them.
>
> I'm afraid I lack the required access to do that, so it'd fall on
> someone else to do, which is why I initially mentioned that I'll send
> you the rebased/tweaked patchset when approved on the other side.
> Apologies for the inconvenience.

No worries.  I have exercised my powers as a global maintainer and gone
ahead and committed your patches.

> Thanks for the review, good to hear I didn't miss anything.

There was one, very minor, thing.  The top level src-release.sh script is
used to make release tarballs and it still included references to the intl
directory.  I took the liberty of fixing this at the same time that I
applied your patch.

Cheers
   Nick

* Re: Finalized intl-update patches