public inbox for cgen@sourceware.org
* Running CGEN
@ 2002-08-31  8:49 Shehryar Humayun
From: Shehryar Humayun @ 2002-08-31  8:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgen

Hi,

I am trying to regenerate the opcodes support files
using CGEN for m32r. I have modified the file by
adding some comments into it.

According to the CGEN FAQ 7.html, I have to build my
CGEN build directory before running "make stamp-m32r".
Does this mean that I have to run
"./configure --target=m32r"
in the opcodes directory available with binutils?

In fact I have tried this and I am getting error like:
"[...]"
"cannot run config.sub"
and the process terminates. Any one have any ideas
about the cause of the problem. Please correct me if I
am not doing it right.
(I am using cgen-1.0 and guile-1.3.4.)

Regards

http://finance.yahoo.com

* Running CGEN
@ 2002-08-25 19:46 Shehryar Humayun
From: Shehryar Humayun @ 2002-08-25 19:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgen

Hi,

I am working on porting GAS using CGEN framework for a
DSP chip. Before doing that, I am trying to reproduce
the m32r port using cgen.
I am totally new to this. I am having trouble in
understanding how to generate the 8 files
(cgen-desc.h, cgen-desc.c etc) for porting opcodes of
m32r.
Has any one written a how-to sort of a thing that
would guide me in getting a start. The documentation
available with cgen is not working out for me.

Thanks in advance.

http://finance.yahoo.com