public inbox for cgen@sourceware.org
* What CGEN-based tools are provided now?
@ 2002-10-07  5:32 姹 缈
From: 姹 缈 @ 2002-10-07  5:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgen

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=gb2312; format=flowed, Size: 1189 bytes --]

hi

What tools based on CGEN are provided now? I have tried SID but I found at
last that maybe it's not useful on my work. Are there any more tools based
on CGEN?

I see in CGEN's introduction, it provide a uniform framework and toolkit
for writing assemblers, disassemblers and simulators. I didn'd find any
document on how to write such tools based on CGEN, so it must be some tools
which has been written by GNU,I guess. What r them? Where can I get them?

Now my work is to find a way to simulator new CPUs.I have tried SID, but
seems to add a new CPU in it  is too hard for me:firstly, it needs to
modify some files which is machine-generated, secondly, before the
simulation, I need a toolchain to generate the .x file--for arm maybe it's
nothing but a piece of cake ,but for a new CPU, it means to a lot of work!

There by, I must try another way.Are there any other CGEN-based simulator
provided by GNU now? Or how to write simulator based on CGEN myself?

Thanks for ur help!

Dam wang

http://messenger.microsoft.com/cn/

* Re: What CGEN-based tools are provided now?
@ 2002-10-07  8:04 ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2002-10-07  8:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: æ± ç¿; +Cc: cgen