public inbox for cgen@sourceware.org
* unreviewed patch anniversary
@ 2003-12-04  6:40 Alan Modra
From: Alan Modra @ 2003-12-04  6:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgen

The cpu/openrisc.opc part of the following has never been reviewed.
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cgen/2002-q4/msg00045.html

--
Alan Modra
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre

* unreviewed patch anniversary
@ 2003-12-04  7:53 ` Doug Evans
From: Doug Evans @ 2003-12-04  7:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alan Modra; +Cc: cgen

Alan Modra writes:
 > The cpu/openrisc.opc part of the following has never been reviewed.
 > http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cgen/2002-q4/msg00045.html

The openrisc.opc change is fine with me
(pedantic: assuming it's been tested, which I'm sure it has, or was ...).
Also, pedantically (sorry!), one might want to check with the openrisc
maintainer which I'm guessing isn't on this list, but for something
like this it's probably overkill.

* Re: unreviewed patch anniversary
@ 2003-12-04  9:20   ` Alan Modra
From: Alan Modra @ 2003-12-04  9:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Doug Evans; +Cc: cgen, Johan Rydberg

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 11:52:53PM -0800, Doug Evans wrote:
> Alan Modra writes:
>  > The cpu/openrisc.opc part of the following has never been reviewed.
>  > http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cgen/2002-q4/msg00045.html
>
> The openrisc.opc change is fine with me
> (pedantic: assuming it's been tested, which I'm sure it has, or was ...).

It's been tested to death. :)  openrisc-elf happens to be one of the
targets that I use when testing for binutils regressions.

Who's that?  jrydberg@rtmk.org?

> maintainer which I'm guessing isn't on this list, but for something
> like this it's probably overkill.

Yes, it is a rather simple and obvious set of changes.  I'm taking your
comment about overkill as licence to commit.  I've committed it, and
cc'd Johan.