public inbox for cygwin-announce@cygwin.com
* Easily add 10 percent to Cygwin's bottom line
@ 2024-02-26 20:54 Todd Steiner
From: Todd Steiner @ 2024-02-26 20:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-announce

Hi Bret,

Does Cygwin have a contract, or vendor management solution? Most
companies don't, unless they've failed an audit, or suffered a costly
error when they've missed an important date.

That's typically the only time the high cost of a contract management
solution can be justified. Until now. We're Trident and our solution is
not only easy-to-use, it's surprisingly affordable.

In fact, a single user license costs no more than $99/month. More
importantly, centralizing and managing contracts with Trident will drop
10 percent to Cygwin's bottom line, according to the Gartner Group.

Bret, don't wait for that 'one' employee who's been with you
forever to leave - the one with all the institutional knowledge about
your vendor, employee, or client contracts.

We can help 'institutionalize' that institutional memory today. Just
give me a date and time when you're free and I'll walk you through how
easy and inexpensive it is to add 10 percent to your bottom line.

Regards,

Todd Steiner
Trident Contract Management
President/CEO
630-405-0700

2918 Marketplace Drive, Madison, WI 53719
If you would prefer cygwin-announce@cygwin.com be excluded from our next outreach,
please click here http://i.ms00.net/remove?trident:*:1708703558.52766:cygwin-announce%40cygwin.com:e .

This message was sent to cygwin-announce@cygwin.com

pmguid:3kl.1c2ly.7bf83

* RE: Easily add 10 percent to Cygwin's bottom line
@ 2024-03-14 17:51 Todd Steiner
From: Todd Steiner @ 2024-03-14 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-announce

Hi Bret,

My previous emails missed you. I was writing to see if Cygwin has a
contract, or vendor management solution? Most companies don't because
they tend to be extremely expensive.

That is until now. We're Trident. Our solution provides a single,
centralized repository for all your contracts and is as easy-to-use as
it is affordable.

In fact, a user license costs no more than $99/month. More importantly,
managing all your contracts with Trident will add no less than 10
percent to your bottom line according to the Gartner Group.

Bret, let me know when you have a few minutes free to discuss
what an additional 10 percent to the bottom line could do for
Cygwin.

Regards,

Todd Steiner
Trident Contract Management
President/CEO
630-405-0700

For reference purposes:

Hi Bret,

Sorry my last email missed you. I was writing to ask if you've ever
looked at a digital contract management solution to make better sense of
all your internal and external agreements?

If you have, I suspect you saw potential for great benefit, but
nonetheless had trouble justifying the price and complexity of the
solution. Well, not any more.

Again, we're Trident. We make the decision to invest in a digital
contract management solution easy. We're not only simple to deploy and
use, we're very, very inexpensive.

In fact, a single-user Trident license costs no more than $99/month to
manage all of your vendor, employee and client contracts. And better
yet, the Gartner Group says such a solution will add 10 percent to your
bottom line.

[...]

please click here http://i.ms00.net/remove?trident:*:1710343465.78307:cygwin-announce%40cygwin.com:e .

This message was sent to cygwin-announce@cygwin.com

pmguid:3kl.1c3wv.7bf83

* RE: Easily add 10 percent to Cygwin's bottom line
@ 2024-03-06 16:32 Todd Steiner
From: Todd Steiner @ 2024-03-06 16:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-announce