public inbox for cygwin-announce@cygwin.com
* Acumatica ERP and Cygwin introduction
@ 2024-04-18 13:18 Frank Barone
From: Frank Barone @ 2024-04-18 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-announce

Hi Bret,

Looking into cloud-based ERP software that is designed (and priced) to
meet the needs of mid-size companies like Cygwin? If so, I'd like
to introduce you to the highest-rated and fastest-growing solution in
the US - Acumatica.

I'm Frank with DSD Inc. As a longtime partner of Acumatica, we plan,
deploy and support their full suite of integrated business management
applications.

Considered 'Best of breed' in its class, Acumatica Cloud ERP provides
all the financial, operations, marketing, sales, reporting and analytics
functionality your business needs - today and tomorrow.

Unlike other solutions in the industry, Acumatica offers simple
consumption-based licensing and no limit on the number of users. In
other words, you only pay for the Acumatica applications you need and
use, when you need and use them.

Bret, let me know a date and time this week or next when
you're free to see why Acumatica has become the highest-rated, fastest
growing cloud ERP solution in the U.S. Talk soon.

Sincerely,

Frank Barone Sr.
Business Development Manager, Acumatica
619-215-9069
DSD Business Systems

8787 Complex Drive #400, San Diego, CA 92123
If you would prefer cygwin-announce@cygwin.com be excluded from our next outreach,
please click here http://i.ms00.net/remove?DSD:*:1713360779.19034:cygwin-announce%40cygwin.com:e .

This message was sent to cygwin-announce@cygwin.com

pmguid:473.1c6l0.3f9w3

* RE: Acumatica ERP and Cygwin introduction
@ 2024-04-26 13:46 Frank Barone
From: Frank Barone @ 2024-04-26 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-announce