public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* mingw64 packages
@ 2020-10-31  9:29 Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2020-10-31  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Since I seem to pick up more of these…  it is silly enough that you have
to have two almost identical cygport files for the two architectures,
but it does not make any sense to me to require these to be standalone
git repositories.  They share the sources and (most) patches with the
Cygwin package of the same name and I don't really intend to track those
changes manually across multiple submodules.  So I'd like to keep these
the same way I have done ZStandard: the Cygwin package and both MingW64
packages in one Git repository.

That of course doesn't work in the CI as Scallywag gets its knickers in
a twist when it sees more than one cygport file in the checkout.  That
looks like something that could hopefully be solved with either a YAML
file or some more smarts on the Scallywag side?

Regards,
Achim.