public inbox for cygwin-talk@cygwin.com
* Re: missing setup command line arguments in the FAQ.
       [not found]   ` <4B52D54E.2040909@gmail.com>
@ 2010-01-17 10:55     ` Sylvain RICHARD
From: Sylvain RICHARD @ 2010-01-17 10:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-talk

Dave Korn wrote:
> G.W. Haywood wrote:
>

>> --
>>
>> 73,
>> Ged.
>>

>   Now I'm confused.  Is that your high-score, your shoe size, or your age?
>
>     cheers,
>       DaveK

That's "regards" for amateur radio operators. Not sure it belongs in the
oloca but it's definitely in my fictionary.

--
Sylvain RICHARD

* Re: missing setup command line arguments in the FAQ.
@ 2010-01-17 20:32       ` Dave Korn
From: Dave Korn @ 2010-01-17 20:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cq cq cq

Sylvain RICHARD wrote:
> Dave Korn wrote:
>> G.W. Haywood wrote:
>>

>>> --
>>>
>>> 73,
>>> Ged.
>>>

>>   Now I'm confused.  Is that your high-score, your shoe size, or your
>> age?
>>
>>     cheers,
>>       DaveK
>>

> That's "regards" for amateur radio operators.

  10-4!

    over,
      DaveK

* RE: missing setup command line arguments in the FAQ.
@ 2010-01-17 20:50         ` Mike Marchywka
From: Mike Marchywka @ 2010-01-17 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-talk

> Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:48:55 +0000
> To: cygwin-talk@cygwin.com
> Subject: Re: missing setup command line arguments in the FAQ.
>
> Sylvain RICHARD wrote:
>> Dave Korn wrote:

>>> Now I'm confused. Is that your high-score, your shoe size, or your
>>> age?
>>>
>>> cheers,
>>> DaveK
>>>

>> That's "regards" for amateur radio operators.
>
> 10-4!

Please, isn't there anyway to keep riff raff off this list?
Catch you on the flip flop. As a former radio amateur myself,
I'm not sure I can convey quite how insulting this is.

> over,
> DaveK

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390707/direct/01/

* Re: missing setup command line arguments in the FAQ.
@ 2010-01-18  0:45           ` Charles Wilson
From: Charles Wilson @ 2010-01-18  0:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-talk

Mike Marchywka wrote:
> Please, isn't there anyway to keep riff raff off this list?
> Catch you on the flip flop. As a former radio amateur myself,
> I'm not sure I can convey quite how insulting this is.

This is cygwin-talk.  It's specifically intended for riff raff and
insulting contretemps.  (And isn't disdain for those who might confuse
ARRL/Ham terminology with the "low-class" Citizen Band radio terminology
a bit, err, elitist?)

--
Chuck