* cygwin mirror
@ 2010-03-01 14:46 Andreas Worbs
From: Andreas Worbs @ 2010-03-01 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello,
here are the facts about our mirror:

* URL of mirror: http://artfiles.org/cygwin.org
* URL of mirror: ftp://artfiles.org/cygwin.org
* Hosting institution, country and city where the mirror is located:
 Artfiles New Media GmbH, Hamburg, Germany
* Contact email address: mirror@artfiles.org
* Update frequency:  daily
* IP: 80.252.110.38
* Speed: 1000MBit/s

With best regards

Artfiles New Media GmbH

Andreas Worbs

--
Artfiles New Media GmbH | Heidenkampsweg 100 | 20097 Hamburg
Tel: 040 - 32 02 72 90 | Fax: 040 - 32 02 72 95

* Cygwin Mirror
@ 2023-03-01  6:53 Emmanuel Marquez
From: Emmanuel Marquez @ 2023-03-01  6:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin