* Cygwin Mirror
@ 2023-03-01  6:53 Emmanuel Marquez
From: Emmanuel Marquez @ 2023-03-01  6:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this email finds you well. Our organization is currently hosting a
Cygwin distribution, and we would like to request to be added to the mirror
list for  Cygwin.

Kindly provide us with the necessary steps and requirements to subscribe to
the mirror list. We look forward to contributing to the  Cygwin community
and providing efficient services to its users.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Best regards,

--
*Emmanuel Marquez*
Systems Engineer

6/F Crown 7 Business Center, Pope John Paul II Ave., Cebu City 6000
5/F OPL Building, 100 C. Palanca St., Legazpi Village, Makati City 1229

<http://fb.com/upgradetorise>   <https://twitter.com/upgradetorise>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/upgradetorise/>

* Re: Cygwin Mirror
@ 2023-03-01 12:41 ` Jon Turney
From: Jon Turney @ 2023-03-01 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emmanuel Marquez, cygwin

On 01/03/2023 06:53, Emmanuel Marquez via Cygwin wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> I hope this email finds you well. Our organization is currently hosting a
> Cygwin distribution, and we would like to request to be added to the mirror
> list for  Cygwin.
>
> Kindly provide us with the necessary steps and requirements to subscribe to
> the mirror list. We look forward to contributing to the  Cygwin community
> and providing efficient services to its users.

Instructions are located at [1]

[1] https://cygwin.com/mirrors.html#mirroradmin

However, it appears that your mirrors:

    http://mirror.rise.ph/cygwin/cygwin/
    ftp://mirror.rise.ph/cygwin/cygwin/

are already registered in our mirrors database, but are not listed in
the current mirror list because they appear to be out of date (See [2]
for reasons)

Please let us know if you think that is in error.  Otherwise, your
mirror should automatically appear in the list once it is up to date.

[2] https://cygwin.com/mirrors-report.html

> Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Thanks for hosting a Cygwin mirror.

* Re: Cygwin Mirror
@ 2023-03-01 17:51   ` Emmanuel Marquez
From: Emmanuel Marquez @ 2023-03-01 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jon Turney; +Cc: cygwin

Thank you for your prompt response. I will let you know once I find out why
the reason of being not updated.

@ 2010-03-01 15:31 ` Eric Blake
From: Eric Blake @ 2010-03-01 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin, mirror

According to Andreas Worbs on 3/1/2010 7:46 AM:
> Hello,
> here are the facts about our mirror:

Thanks, but you used the wrong email address.  According to
http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html, you should have contacted sourcemaster@,
not cygwin@.

* cygwin mirror
@ 2010-03-01 14:46 Andreas Worbs
From: Andreas Worbs @ 2010-03-01 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello,
here are the facts about our mirror:

* URL of mirror: http://artfiles.org/cygwin.org
* URL of mirror: ftp://artfiles.org/cygwin.org
* Hosting institution, country and city where the mirror is located:
 Artfiles New Media GmbH, Hamburg, Germany
* Contact email address: mirror@artfiles.org
* Update frequency:  daily
* IP: 80.252.110.38
* Speed: 1000MBit/s

With best regards

Artfiles New Media GmbH

Andreas Worbs

--
Artfiles New Media GmbH | Heidenkampsweg 100 | 20097 Hamburg
Tel: 040 - 32 02 72 90 | Fax: 040 - 32 02 72 95