* Welcome to my community at VLSI SYSTEM DESIGN!!
@ 2017-10-13 13:48 Kunal Ghosh
From: Kunal Ghosh @ 2017-10-13 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi
My name is Kunal Ghosh, I am a growth hacker and co-founder at VLSI SYSTEM DESIGN (VSD)

As a 'Growth Hacker', I intend to help students/professionals build their profile even stronger in semiconductors and VLSI, by creating courses at every possible domain in Back end. The experiments which I perform in VSD courses using open-source EDA tools, are of similar complexity of current chip design industry. Till date I have nurtured
around 10000+ students and professionals through videos and many of them have been placed or moved to leading semiconductor industries. I have been doing this part time for past 7 years, and now doing this full time
 at VSD. Happy Learning!!

Here's the link to all my ebooks released till now..Download them for FREE

Tri-state buffer characterization:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=GkX7H&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=C9cRj8gfkrikrje73qvO7Q

On-chip Variation:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=GkX7H&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=f32UC63xFZ8GY8YqTFjX3w

Channel connected component (CCC):
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=GkX7H&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=r8TiWZTFOrgob_wVKSls8Q

Maze Routing:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=GkX7H&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=LwluKnRhTB_ubwwEKDLo2A

Regular buffer v/s clock buffer:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=GkX7H&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=S2z1bApHsh.kVKBg5O6eqQ

Few more static power:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=GkX7H&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=WbrjInZeIMnOmAOMyFVxig

Propagated noise:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=GkX7H&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=t10Z38gO6aZOH3Sb1xQHuA

CPPR:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=GkX7H&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=n_qcjCEPgIca4Kwrh4_qsg

Industrial Physical design flow (my IITB college notes which helped me get into my first job)
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=GkX7H&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=50O18eoI9jtQa2Qj.Z83OA

Clock gating analysis:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=GkX7H&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=UqIMlPaJKIJBIgt7AXvD3g

SPEF parasitic format explained in detail:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=GkX7H&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=ijhHdA_qSdQX_h.EZAWENg

Now, to be really successful in the field of VLSI and Semiconductors, you need to take the courses in below order:
1) VSD - Physical design flow
2) VSD - Clock tree synthesis - Part 1 & 2
3) VSD - Signal Integrity
4) VSD - Static timing analysis - Part 1 & 2 (Can be taken in between)
5) VSD - Circuit design and SPICE simulations Part 1 & Part 2
(This is the core of VLSI, so you can take it in beginning or end)
6) VLSI - Essential concepts and detailed interview guide (This course is a glimpse of all above courses, but for details of each topic, you need to take course 1) to 5).)
7) VSD - Custom Layout (Can be taken in between)

Connect with me for more guidance:
Hope you enjoy the session best of luck for future !!

Outer Ring Road
Bangalore
Bangalore Karnataka 560037
INDIA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?zByMDCxMLLRsbGxsTAxMLLRmtEzMHCwsHJys

* Re: Welcome to my community at VLSI SYSTEM DESIGN!!
@ 2017-10-13 14:02 ` bertrand.caplet
From: bertrand.caplet @ 2017-10-13 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi all,
could someone ban him from the list please ?

Thanks in advance,

> Hi
> My name is Kunal Ghosh, I am a growth hacker and co-founder at VLSI SYSTEM DESIGN (VSD)
>
> As a 'Growth Hacker', I intend to help students/professionals build their profile even stronger in semiconductors and VLSI, by creating courses at every possible domain in Back end. The experiments which I perform in VSD courses using open-source EDA tools, are of similar complexity of current chip design industry. Till date I have nurtured
> around 10000+ students and professionals through videos and many of them have been placed or moved to leading semiconductor industries. I have been doing this part time for past 7 years, and now doing this full time
> at VSD. Happy Learning!!
>
> [...]
>
> To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
> http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?zByMDCxMLLRsbGxsTAxMLLRmtEzMHCwsHJys
>
> --

 CHUNKZ.NET - script kiddie and IT analyst
 Bertrand Caplet, Rennes (FR)
 Feel free to send encrypted/signed messages
 Key ID: 6E494EB9
 GPG FP: CB1B 664A 9165 98F8 459F 0807 CA35 B76F 6E49 4EB9

* Welcome to my community at VLSI SYSTEM DESIGN!!
@ 2019-03-11 12:10 Kunal Ghosh
From: Kunal Ghosh @ 2019-03-11 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hey There,

In case if you plan to visit or any future RISC-V workshop, you should be aware the basics of RISC-V and so here are the downloadable links for all short books on RISC-V which we have published till date. The last book is a strategy on VLSI Physical design implementation of 2 designs using opensource EDA RTL2GDS flow 'qflow'. Download, read and enjoy....

RISC-V Introduction:
https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=AZ5mW&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=c8n8ydIW_9FTy4FMjrNx.Q

RISC-V Double-word:
https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=AZ5mW&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=30IZwptqm5KgOhf6ONkNCw

Why RISC-V architecture has 32 registers:
https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=AZ5mW&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=eGpVUdzFSfh1_E2ldNdV3w

ABI – Get this one right – RISC-V:
https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=AZ5mW&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=jWifwo3PvZzAvcZEqcvNfQ–-Get-this-one-right-–-RISC-V.pdf

Wanna quick solution to identify overflows? – Use RISC-V branches
https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=AZ5mW&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=hm2GZfhszyjZL24wvUZE4A

From VLSI to System Design (SoC) – The choice of SPI:
https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=AZ5mW&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=4Zok96WglPb8eG.7FudBEg

Book on Physical design using opensource EDA qflow, along with LIVE examples:

https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=AZ5mW&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=Z5yY3fhaOVXP_SXZXLE7dQ

Outer Ring Road
Bangalore
Bangalore Karnataka 560037
INDIA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options, visit:
https://www.aweber.com/z/r/?zByMDCxMLLTsTCxsnBwM7LRmtEzMHCwsHJys

* Welcome to my community at VLSI SYSTEM DESIGN!!
@ 2019-03-09 17:31 Kunal Ghosh
From: Kunal Ghosh @ 2019-03-09 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hey There,

In case if you plan to visit or any future RISC-V workshop, you should be aware the basics of RISC-V and so here are the downloadable links for all short books on RISC-V which we have published till date. The last book is a strategy on VLSI Physical design implementation of 2 designs using opensource EDA RTL2GDS flow 'qflow'. Download, read and enjoy....

RISC-V Introduction:
https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NOBMW&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=c8n8ydIW_9FTy4FMjrNx.Q

RISC-V Double-word:
https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NOBMW&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=30IZwptqm5KgOhf6ONkNCw

Why RISC-V architecture has 32 registers:
https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NOBMW&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=eGpVUdzFSfh1_E2ldNdV3w

ABI – Get this one right – RISC-V:
https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NOBMW&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=jWifwo3PvZzAvcZEqcvNfQ–-Get-this-one-right-–-RISC-V.pdf

Wanna quick solution to identify overflows? – Use RISC-V branches
https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NOBMW&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=hm2GZfhszyjZL24wvUZE4A

From VLSI to System Design (SoC) – The choice of SPI:
https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NOBMW&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=4Zok96WglPb8eG.7FudBEg

Book on Physical design using opensource EDA qflow, along with LIVE examples:

https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NOBMW&m=3yR80EZOX3A8._6&b=Z5yY3fhaOVXP_SXZXLE7dQ

https://www.aweber.com/z/r/?zByMDCxMLLTsTCwsnOwMjLRmtEzMHCwsHJys