* is three any coroutine library works in cygwin?
@ 2015-04-30 14:02 echo
From: echo @ 2015-04-30 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

My program is using coroutine(implemented with ucontext api) on linux, I
am trying to port it to windows using cygwin. But I find out that cygwin
doesn't support ucontext api, so is there any coroutine library works
fine in cygwin?

* Re: is three any coroutine library works in cygwin?
@ 2015-04-30 14:25 echo
From: echo @ 2015-04-30 14:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Thank you very muuch, Eric. I will check it out.

I have another problem when I try to subscribe this mail list. I recevei
a confirm mail from cygwin-help@cygwin.com which require me reply a
message to

  cygwin-sc.1430402984.ioahhmmolhnlonjaaoaa-fatmck=163.com@cygwin.com

I replied to this address, and nothing happens, it seems that I am not in the mail list.  What should I do to solve this?