* Repositories for Cygwin packages.
@ 2015-09-10 20:40 David A Cobb
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: David A Cobb @ 2015-09-10 20:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I see the Git Repo for "the core Cygwin libraries and utilities (Cygwin
and Newlib)" @ sourceware.com.

I am looking at possible work within *COREUTILS*.  Obviously, there are
significant deltas /versus/ GNU Upstream.
Can you point me to the active repo for coreutils?

Just to save net traffic, I'll dare post a second related question in
the same message:
Is *NEWLIB* intended to be a "drop-in" replacement for *GNULIB*?