* Cygwin error
@ 2015-10-08 17:07 Dalton Lange
From: Dalton Lange @ 2015-10-08 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I attempted to use the gcc command to find out if it were working, and
it gave me this error:

G:\Homework\Week 2>gcc
       0 [main] gcc 12776 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute
FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to
the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com
gcc: no input files

G:\Homework\Week 2>

I should mention:
I am on a flash drive,
I have tried using the full gcc command,
I have put cygwin in the path.

* Cygwin Error
@ 2019-09-15 10:15 Goel, Rahul (D&G COE)
From: Goel, Rahul (D&G COE) @ 2019-09-15 10:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi

I am getting the below error while compiling a build from serena dimensions.

      3 [main] python2.6 4520 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to
the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com<mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com>

Please check once and let me know what to do..

Regards,
Rahul Goel

* Cygwin error
@ 2010-08-04  7:41 Satheeshkumar K
From: Satheeshkumar K @ 2010-08-04  7:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,
   I am using windows xp operating system. yesterday i installed Cygwin
1.7.5 in my pc. but i am not able to open this.
When i run cygwin bat file through command prompt, i got the below error

C:\cygwin\cygwin.bat
AllocationBase 0x0, BaseAddress 0x61560000, RegionSize 0xC0000, State
0x10000
C:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe: *** Couldn't reserve space for cygwin's heap,
Win32 error 6

Could you please assist me to fix this issue.

(I run the same setup on another machine,it is working fine for that
machine)

Thanks,
Satheesh

[parent not found: <20061129130841.87646.qmail@web56501.mail.re3.yahoo.com>]
* cygwin error
@ 2000-10-23 14:36 adm91
From: adm91 @ 2000-10-23 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Can anyone help me
It is probably something to do with my path or something.
I am running win98
all i have done is run setup so i am not sure i have paths etc
correctly.
$gcc -o bubblesort bubblesort.c
gcc: installation problem, cannot exec 'cpp': no such file or directory

Thanks

Alastair