* Change mail address
@ 2022-09-06 17:21 Federico Kircheis
From: Federico Kircheis @ 2022-09-06 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

in the email I received when I registered myself to the cygwin mailing
list, it was possible to "send" some administrative commands, for example:

----
for example "john@host.domain", just add a hyphen and your
<cygwin-apps-subscribe-john=host.domain@cygwin.com>
----

As I am not using the current address as main address anymore, but the
command does not work; I've received an automatic reply with error 550
that the address was not found

I've reported the issue to cygwin-apps-owner@cygwin.com (as suggested in
the registration email), but never got a response (this was three months
ago).

Who do I need to contact for updating my mail address?

I am also maintaining a couple of program, I'm mentioning just in case
it is relevant.

Best

Federico