* Installer request: Remember state of final checkboxes between runs
@ 2017-01-13 15:14 Brian Mathis
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Brian Mathis @ 2017-01-13 15:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Every time the installer is run, it asks to create an icon on the
desktop.  I do not want an icon on my desktop, and I have to uncheck
this box every time.  I have probably done this 100 times since I've
been using Cygwin over the years.

The installer should remember that this option was declined and
default the checkbox to that state on the next run.