* Cygwin website / docs
@ 2016-04-23 11:18 Brian Clifton
From: Brian Clifton @ 2016-04-23 11:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi folks,

Is the website source for cygwin.com (including the documentation) in a public git repo?

Thanks
Brian

* Re: Cygwin website / docs
@ 2016-04-23 15:26 ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2016-04-23 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Apr 22 19:27, Brian Clifton wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Is the website source for cygwin.com (including the documentation) in a public git repo?

Yes, we moved it from CVS to git a couple of weeks ago.  I added a
pointer to the website git repo to https://cygwin.com/git.html.

HTH,
Corinna

Red Hat

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* RE: Cygwin website / docs
@ 2016-04-24  2:39   ` Brian Clifton
From: Brian Clifton @ 2016-04-24  2:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Awesome thanks, Corinna! :)

If I did have changes for review, what does that process look like? I looked at the FAQ and didn't see anything RE: that. Would it be best to link to tar up and link to a patch (rebased against the live remote repo) in the mailing list?

Thanks
Brian

@ 2016-05-20 16:37     ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2016-05-20 16:37 UTC (permalink / raw)