* Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Test: cmake-3.13.1-1
@ 2019-05-30 10:31 Ivan Shynkarenka
From: Ivan Shynkarenka @ 2019-05-30 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

> I have no problem, but Tony thinks that as the cmake test suite test
> is not perfect so he prefers to stay with the old one.
>
> 99% tests passed, 4 tests failed out of 548
>

> I was not able to identify the failures root cause,
> and I suspect they are not fundamental and related to the test
> suite itfelf.
>
> Regards
> Marco

Old cmake 3.6.2-1 is very-very old and not actual in C++ world. I use new
cmake 3.13.1-1 test version for half a year and see no issues. I think 4
failed tests of 548 that are not affect of main functionality is not a good
reason to delay cmake release for so long time...

I vote to move a new cmake from test to release!

* [ANNOUNCEMENT] Test: cmake-3.13.1-1
@ 2018-11-29  9:27 Marco Atzeri
From: Marco Atzeri @ 2018-11-29  9:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Test version 3.13.3-1 of

   cmake
   cmake-doc
   cmake-gui
   emacs-cmake

are available in the Cygwin distribution.

Please test and report here any issue or problem.
Also positive feedback in complex projects are appreciated

CHANGES
Last upstream  release.

DESCRIPTION
CMake is an open-source, cross-platform family of tools
designed to build, test and package software

HOMEPAGE
http://www.cmake.org/

Marco Atzeri

If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .

---