* RE: DAST related issue
       [not found] <DB9PR10MB7098002DB596670E3C07FA47D61D9@DB9PR10MB7098.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
@ 2022-12-08  3:09 ` GUO Leo (BST/ECS2-CN)
From: GUO Leo (BST/ECS2-CN) @ 2022-12-08  3:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi ,

I can not start DAST ,Every time after running for a while , the start process would suddenly Flashback. Please refer 1st &2nd file attached

Even with restart /follow some methods on docupedia, still can not resolve this problem ;
Few assistance about this aspect available ,After checking related access & DAST WI tips , no problem & hints found
After several trail , I reinstall DAST , some bugs appear at install interface , please refer 3rd attached file .
Could you do me a favor how to eliminate this or get DAST reinstalled ?

Best regards,

Leo GUO

Engineering Consumer Sensors 2 of BST China (BST/ECS2-CN)
Bosch Automotive Products (Suzhou) Co., Ltd. | No. 126, Su Hong Xi Road
Suzhou Industrial Park | Suzhou P.R.China | P.R.CHINA
Tel. +86 512 6890-7273 | Leo.GUO@cn.bosch.com<mailto:Leo.GUO@cn.bosch.com>

Registered Office: Suzhou, Registration Court: State Administration of Industry & Commerce, P.R.China
Board of Directors: Yudong Chen, Georges Andary, Ying Zhang
​

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-12-08  3:10 UTC | newest]